Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Bib Card


I'm sorry for whoever I got this idea from, I misplaced the blog link. But what a neat idea using the Scallop Circle Diecut out of the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue!
I ran the white card through the BigShot using the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and then made the neck-line using the wide-oval punch. Then I used some of my Flower Fusion flowers to hide the ends of the Baja Breeze ribbon. The Brads which secure the ribbon in place, have been made using the Build-a-Brad kit, and the little bird comes from the "Wild About You Set", which is retiring 31 August. You just lift the white part of the bib to write your message inside!
This card went with the baby boy album I showed you in my previous blog, I hope my nephew and his wife like it!

I was thinking after that, if I can make a bib with a big scallop circle, then I'm sure I can make one with the scallop circle punch. This is the result below, and it went with the Baby Girl Album I made earlier.

Quite cute!

1 comment: