Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Even More Mini Albums!


You might have guessed I like making 3-D items! This is another Concertina Album I have made.
I will be running a class Saturday 14th August 1-3pm to show you how to make this album. If you would like to come along, drop me a line ronandrosie@xtra.co.nz . There is a cost of $20 for this class.
I used the retiring Cottage Wall DSP on this album, it's a lovely paper especially when used with Cottage Garden Stamp Set and Razzleberry colours. I've made the flower using Scribble This stamp set and finished it off with a Rhinestone Brad to add a bit of Bling! The saying is from Dreams du Jour.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rosie, that's so cute! I must learn to make one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous- I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete