Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scallop Envelope Box

Sorry about the blurry photo! My camera desperately wanted to focus on the beautiful flower!


I got the idea for this cute little box and matching cards from my fellow demo Rachael Knight's blog . I've used the scallop envelope die cut and a strip of cardstock to make up the box. The box fits 3x3 cards and envelopes quite nicely. Below are the matching cards I made.

The Stampset I've used is Vintage Vogue, and the Very Vintage wheel. I've used Soft Suede Ink on Sage Shadow cardstock (retiring at the end of the month) and Very Vanilla Cardstock. It gives a lovely Vintage look. The flower on the front has been made using the Scallop Circle Punch, and "distressing" the flowers.
If you would like to find out how I made, this drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. I can see amongst the blurriness how fabulous it all is - great colours

    ReplyDelete